We invite guest bloggers to be a part of our family here. I think that we all have something to learn from each other. I enjoy promoting other writers for none of us know it all. This is a Christian blog so anything inspirational and encouraging is welcomed. My focus for this blog is encouraging teen mothers. We will feature our guest bloggers on Thursdays.
Here are the guidelines to follow for submitting an article.
- Articles must be 300 words – 500 words.
- Article must be encouraging to teen mothers.
- Article must include a picture with the appropriate reference.
- Articles need to be original, never-before-published and free from anyone else’s copyrights.
- Please include one professional headshot pic as an email attachment (it must be a separate attachment and not part of a word doc).
- Please include a 4-6 sentence professional bio with contact info and up to two links to your desired website or social media page (this can include an offer or sales page) as an email attachment.
- Please put the entire article in the body of the email OR attach as a Microsoft Word doc (Do not attach as a pdf file or any other type of file.)
- After publication, post a link to your blog post back onto your website and post links to it to your social media sites.
All articles will be proofread and edited to some degree but I can’t guarantee perfect proofreading. If the editing is more than spelling or small basic grammar errors, then I will submit all changes to you for approval before posting on our site. Please do not be offended if I ask for changes. It is our goal to provide quality and accurate articles for our readers.
Submission does not guarantee publication. If accepted, you will be notified by email . Once published, I ask that you promote your article within your own circle of contacts on social media and to put a link on your website back to your article on my website.
I cannot guarantee a certain date for publication. As submissions are approved they will be published.
Email us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to receiving your submissions and sharing it with our family. May God continue to bless you is our prayer!
There may be times you wonder if you are important or if you really matter. The answer to that question is a resounding YES!!! Why? There is only one you. There is no one else in the world like you. You are one of a kind. You are unique. You are special. You are important.
You have to know without a shadow of a doubt that you matter. You need to be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say, “I AM SOMEBODY!” Not because someone else says so but because you say so. You cannot allow the fact that you are a teen mom to negatively affect your self-esteem. Your circumstances don’t determine whether or not you are important. It’s how you feel about yourself on the inside.
How will you tell your child that they are important if you can’t tell yourself? How will you encourage your child if you can’t encourage yourself? You need to love yourself so much that if you never hear those encouraging words from those you know that you won’t miss it. We are all full of imperfections but we are all still important! God doesn’t love you any less because of your circumstances. He loves all His children the same no matter what. There is nothing that can separate your from the love of God so don’t separate yourself from His love.
Go ahead and look in the mirror. Look past your imperfections. Look past those negative things you may have overheard and tell yourself I AM SOMEBODY! I MATTER! I AM IMPORTANT! I AM LOVED! Keep repeating these statements over and over again until you fill it down on the inside of you. These are true statements that you need to affirm yourself daily. Go ahead and do it. You may not believe it and first but don’t give up. Keep saying it until it becomes your truth.
It’s time you start believing in yourself!